SOLD By Josh Willatt
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A clever renovation leaves this duplex with a modern layout and striking design features. Perfectly positioned at the northern end of Palm Beach, this stunning home is impressive as both investment/lifestyle.
- Sought-after location, with a short 100m walk to Tallebudgera creek & 950m to beach
- Open-plan living flows to large entertaining deck + outdoor kitchen
- Contemporary kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtop, s/steel appliances & integrated dishwasher.
- Family size bathroom including separate bathtub & shower
- Freshly painted, new LED downlights, ceiling fans & window coverings throughout
- Flexible two car parking, with enclosed carport and covered shade sail.
- Pristine in-ground salt water pool + outdoor rain shower
- Substantial rear yard with landscaped gardens
- All the storage you'll need, including 4.5m x 2.3m garden shed
- No body corp fees, just shared building insurance
With committed owners, this property will sell either before or on auction day. An inspection is a must to appreciate why Palm Beach is the Gold Coast's most desirable real estate.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.