SOLD By Scott Bowshire
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set high above the Gold Coast, "The Observatory" at Reedy Creek has become one of the most preferred locations on the coast.
This fantastic home is situated on an elevated block overlooking bushland and offers great family living and outstanding value. Only minutes' drive from some of the Gold Coast's finest facilities, shopping districts and beaches.
Take a look at the list of sensational features:
* Modern family home with elevated aspect overlooking bushland
* Five spacious bedrooms, master and second bedroom have en-suite and walk in robes
* Spacious open plan living
* Stylish contemporary kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, glass splashbacks and high quality Smeg stainless steel appliances
* Air conditioned, ceiling fans throughout.
* New carpets to all bedrooms
* Double lock up garage
* Huge fully tiled outdoor alfresco area
* 812 square metre fenced block, private and secure, easy care gardens with gazebo and heaps of room for the kids to play
Inspect today, do not miss out on this great opportunity
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.