SOLD By Scott Bowshire
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to what could be your new home, this beautiful home boasts great size, lay out, privacy and position. Built with quality in mind, from the moment you walk in the front door you will be impressed by the superb finishes, bright and spacious indoor and outdoor living areas.
Situated on a quiet street in the prestigious Observatory Estate, the home is located a short walk to parks and playgrounds and only minutes' drive to major shopping, some of the best schools on the Gold Coast and the world famous Gold Coast beaches.
Some of the outstanding features include:
- Four generous sized bedrooms
- Spacious master bedroom offering walk in robe, en-suite with spa bath and adjoining parents retreat
- Three immaculate bathrooms in total, two with large baths
- Exquisite porcelain tiles flow from the stylish entry through the spacious living, dining area and kitchen
- The chef styled kitchen is stunning, offering heaps of cupboards, granite bench space, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Multiple Separate living areas
- The home has fully ducted and zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Nine foot ceilings with stepped cornice throughout the ground level
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- The peaceful and private alfresco area looks onto the sparkling pool
- Low maintenance fully fenced gardens and yard
- Short walk to parks, playground and enclosed off lead dog park
Book an inspection quickly to avoid missing this amazing home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.