SOLD By Scott Bowshire
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in 'The Observatory' in Reedy Creek. This is your chance to enjoy the epitome of Gold Coast living. This magnificent 50+ square luxury family home is a stand out in every way, from its impressive street presence through to its exceptional quality and design.
The immaculate presentation is immediately evident when you enter the home, you sense the feeling of space accentuated by the stunning 3 metre high ceilings and porcelain tiles that feature throughout. Architecturally designed and built for entertaining family and friends, you are provided with a multiple of options to enjoy the many separate living areas within the home.
This home is a true statement in luxury living at its best. Some of the outstanding features include:
- Four spacious bedrooms plus large study
- Huge master bedroom boasts elegant en-suite, fitted walk in robe and access to balcony
- The home is serviced by three beautifully appointed bathrooms
- Stylish gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, splash backs and quality appliances overlook the spacious open plan family room/meals
- Massive formal living/ rumpus area
- Media room with inbuilt bar
- Children's retreat upstairs leading onto the huge private balcony with views of the Gold Coast skyline
- Oversized double lock up garage with internal access and storage
- An abundance of storage with two walk in linen/storage rooms and under stair room
- Ducted and zoned Air Conditioning plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Sensational alfresco overlooking the beautifully landscaped gardens and crystal clear salt water pool
- Plantation shutters, crimsafe screens, tinted windows, alarm system, ducted vacuum, 20,000 litre underground plumbed rainwater tank and intercom with music throughout the home.
- Huge 760m2 block with heaps of grass for the kids to play
- Only minutes' drive to world class shopping at Robina Town Centre as well as the best of the Gold Coast's schools and beaches
Simply stunning, inspect this amazing home today!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.