SOLD By Scott Bowshire
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning family home is positioned high above street level, offering an envious street presents and a fantastic outlook across to the natural landscape opposite. The home is designed with versatility and family entertaining in mind, filled with quality features and contemporary style it offers room for the everyone to enjoy their own personal space as well as allowing generous space for large family functions.
Situated in 'The Observatory' in Reedy Creek the home is positioned close to some of the best schools on the Gold Coast as well as being only minutes from transport, shopping and world renowned beaches. Some of the outstanding features include:
* Four exceptional sized bedrooms plus home office
* Master suite boasts elegant en-suite, walk in robe and large balcony with a great outlook
* Four spacious living areas, perfect for the largest family
* Top quality chefs kitchen boasting massive stone bench tops, 5 burner gas cook top, loads of cupboard space, exceptional appliances and a huge walk in pantry
* The open plan design flows perfectly allowing ease of access and line of sight from kitchen and living areas onto the large outdoor alfresco and sparkling crystal clear pool
* Great sized landscaped yard has plenty of room for a trampoline and the children to play
* Fully ducted air conditioning throughout with ceiling fans to all bedrooms and main living area
* Double Garage with internal access and drive through rear car space
* This beautiful home is located a short walk off lead dog park, playground, transport, minutes from Reedy Creek village shopping centre and schools. Only a few minutes from world class shopping at Robina Town Centre, Varsity Lakes Train Station and 10 minutes to our beautiful beaches.
The perfect home for family and entertaining, inspect this impressive property today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.