SOLD By Karen Douglas
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled into one of Robina's quietest waterfront cul de sacs, this architect designed home offers such an enviable family friendly lifestyle - large pool, awesome entertaining areas, enjoyment of kayaks and canoes and the lake's abundant wildlife, and close access to the hiking and biking trails and pet and playground enclosures on Robina Common.
Buttressed ceiling lines, 4 step cornices, timber floors, and large glassed areas offer distinctive character, but the main features of this special floor plan include:
* Huge step down living and dining room overlooking the water
* Wet bar with bi fold windows and servery to undercover alfresco entertaining
* Separate family room opening to the outdoors
* Sparkling pool with wide-body timber decking and covered cabana
* Lovely modern kitchen with granite bench tops and glass splash back
* 4 - 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms plus a spacious study
* 3 brand new contemporary bathrooms
* Fabulous glass fronted family/fun/games room, easily converted to large secured parking by simply changing the doors
* Grassed areas for children and pets
* Terraced back yard with almost 40m of fully fenced waterfront
* 1056m2 land
Waterfront properties in established Robina Quays are tightly held, and we are under very definite instructions to sell! Your new lifestyle will mean you are a couple of minutes away from
* Cosmopolitan Robina Town Centre with its world class restaurants and cinemas and shopping and entertainment facilities.
* Robina Train Station - direct trains to Brisbane and the international airport
* Robina Hospital and medical facilities
* CBus Stadium, home of the Titans
* Bond University, schools and buses
To top it off you're only a short drive away from the Gold Coast's most magical places - stunning beaches, exciting theme parks and the beautiful hinterland. Be quick to inspect this one - it's very special!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.