SOLD By Josh Willatt
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
DUE TO TENANT PRIVACY NOT ALL PHOTOS HAVE BEEN SHOWN
Whether you are looking to invest or nest, this spacious home sits tucked away on a family friendly street. With loads of potential and great entertaining spaces this property is fantastic buying in a well-established neighbourhood.
Relax by the pool, entertain family and friends alfresco style or enjoy the comforts of ample living spaces throughout.
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Galley style kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
- Formal and informal living and dining rooms
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Undercover entertaining and BBQ area
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Set on a generous 525sqm block
Currently tenanted til 21 April 2017
Current Rates Notice: $941
Current Water Notice: $395
Located within walking distance to Q Super Centre, Robina Common where you can enjoy morning walks and public transport. Within close proximity to Robina Primary and High schools, Robina Town Centre, Hospital and Train Station.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.