SOLD By Alan Sheng and Andy Huang
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This impressive single level classic residence welcomes a lifestyle of sophistication and style. Situated at a quiet cul-de-sac featuring well considered living and entertaining spaces, this elegant abode offers a sanctuary to relax, entertain, or raise a growing family.
The immaculate designer peninsular kitchen comes equipped with gourmet stainless steel appliances, including top of range oven and ceramic cooktop. Glass sliding doors effortlessly connect the living and dining area with the covered alfresco patio, providing an expansive feel to the home. Relax by the saltwater pool and your private garden offering a wonderfully private and tranquil setting.
Located in a convenient location close to park, walking distance to Easy T Centre, only minutes to schools, Robina Town Centre, public transport and pristine Gold Coast beaches, this property presents a magnificent opportunity.
The master suite presents a good size ensuite and generous walk-in wardrobe. The remaining bedrooms are all well-sized, and inclusive of built-in wardrobes. This well maintained home is ready to move in without anything to spend. Please contact Alan on 0430 216 013 or Andy on 0433 184 084 to secure this amazing family home.
This family home is in the Varsity College catchment area for both primary and secondary.
- Stunning single level classic residence with 1 minute walk to the park
- Situated at a quiet cul-de-sac with quality neighbourhood
- Covered alfresco entertainment area, saltwater pool and your private garden
- Designer kitchen with quality stainless-steel appliances
- King-sized master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
- Living and dining, effortlessly opens out to patio
- Remote garaging for two cars, tool shed and easy maintain outdoor area
- Walking distance to Easy T Centre and park
- Minutes to schools, Robina Town Centre, Bond University and Gold Coast beaches
- Within the catchment area of Varsity College
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.