SOLD By Josh Willatt
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculate, family home is ready and waiting for its new owners. Stunning hardwood bamboo timber flooring and plush carpets go hand in hand with the vaulted soaring ceilings. Accompanied by a custom fly over outdoor entertaining area large enough for family gatherings, with luscious green grass for the kids or family pet to play on. This property won't last and will be sold.
Situated at the end of a family friend cul-de-sac, with loads of designated on street parking, this home offers low maintenance, home security and front and rear entertaining areas. Move straight on in with not a thing to do.
- Master bedroom with customer made bed head, large walk in robe and ensuite
- Contemporary style kitchen with multi burner gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and loads of cupboard and bench space
- Enormous outdoor alfresco entertaining and BBQ area
- Fully fenced grassed front yard for the kids or family pet
- Ducted air-conditioning through out and ceiling fans
- Solar hot water system
- Back to base home alarm system fully installed
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Separate laundry with easy access to clothesline outside
- Set on a 445sqm block
Current Rates: $839 per half year
Current Water: $452 per quarter
Rent potential $570 - $590 per week approx
Centrally located and within close proximity to Robina Town Centre, walking distance Robina primary school and only moments away to Robina High School and Robina Train Station.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.