SOLD By Matt Micallef
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With a push for Robina to become the central business district of the Gold Coast and the current shortage of properties on the Gold Coast; there is no question as to why properties like this sell in days and not weeks. This tidy, tranquil and cleverly designed property provides all the necessities to be a great family home or the perfect investment opportunity.
Well positioned on a large elevated 866m2 block of land, the home is designed with a lot of thought encompassing roof to ceiling windows and door ways to embrace an abundance of natural light. Not only does this home catch a beautiful breeze but I'm sure it will also catch the imagination and interest of plenty of buyers in the Gold Coast property market.
- Master bedroom with spacious Walk In Robe and Ensuite
- Two additional nicely sized bedrooms
- 866m2 Block of land
- Walking distance to Robina Primary School and public transport
- Spacious modern kitchen
- Split Cycle Air Conditioning Unit
- Large outdoor deck with garden shed and veggie patch
- Plenty of potential to install a pool and second outdoor living area.
- Detached automatic double garage
- Short drive to Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital, Robina Train Station and Gold Coast Beaches.
Rental Appraisal Approx. $540 - $570 per week
Current Rates: $860 per half year
Current Water: $330 per quarter
If location is paramount; this property boasts a short walk to Robina Primary school and public transport, a short 5 minute drive to Robina Town Centre, Robina High school, Robina Train Station, Robina Bowls club and Robina Tavern. A further 5 minute drive will see you at some of the world famous Gold Coast Beaches.
Should you have any further enquiry or questions, please feel free to contact me anytime. I am available 7 days a week between 6 am and 10 pm.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.