SOLD By Matt Micallef
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It is my absolute pleasure to introduce this immaculate, fully renovated, low maintenance family home in one of Robina's quietest Cul-de-sacs. This quality built Hotchkin & Farnham home is beautifully crafted and is blessed with a rare understated elegance and beaming with an abundance of natural light. Consisting of 3 spacious bedrooms, high cathedral ceilings, two newly renovated bathrooms, modern kitchen and low maintenance courtyard; this rare opportunity is perfect for busy couples, young families or retirees with easy living in mind.
- Spacious living with high cathedral ceilings and separate dining
- Master bedroom with extra-large walk in wardrobe and newly renovated ensuite
- Modern kitchen with brand new stone bench tops, aqua splash back, large fridge cavity and newly installed 2-Pak cabinetry
- Brand new oven and dishwasher
- Abundance of natural light with 4 skylights throughout the living dining and bedroom areas
- Freshly painted and brand new carpet throughout
- Two additional queen size bedrooms
- 2 New Air conditioning units and 4 brand new ceiling fans
- Second bathroom completely renovated and complemented with spa bath
- Large laundry with plenty of storage and external access to clothes line
- Peaceful outdoor entertaining surrounded by manicured gardens
- New colourbond fence at rear of property and wooden fencing on both sides of property
- Double lock up garage with freshly painted surface
- Council rates are approximately $1,600 per annum
- Land size: 414m2
Rental return appraised at $560 - $600 per week.
Enjoy living within walking distance to Robina Village shopping centre, home to restaurants, medical clinic, chemist, supermarket, dentist, 24 hour service station and public transport options. A short drive will see you amongst some of the Gold Coasts most iconic beaches and shopping centres including Robina Town Centre and the newly refurbished Pacific Fair.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.