SOLD By Josh Willatt and Karyn O'Dea
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
MUST BE SOLD BY THIS WEEKEND
Stylish, single level waterfront family home that is perfectly designed and positioned on an enormous 1265m2 completely manicured and fully fenced block.
Be amazed with the space and the potential for the extended family as dual living is easily introduced into this home. The position is sensational, overlooking the full expanse of the waterfront from all the living areas and the master suite whilst incorporating the relaxed and desired lifestyle you have always dreamt about.
With the owners having already purchased elsewhere this home must and will be sold.
- Expansive master suite accompanied by walk-in robe and gorgeous ensuite
- Guest bedroom also has it's own ensuite and huge potential for Dual Living
- 5th bedroom is the perfect over-sized office
- Formal lounge room with beautiful water vistas as well as formal dining
- Billiard room complimented with a stunning surround sound cinema
- Central kitchen complete with the abundance of stone bench tops, plenty of storage and Bosch appliances
- Ducted air conditioning and 9ft ceilings throughout
- Room to entertain all your guests with 2 separate under roof entertaining areas
- Sparkling in ground salt water pool
- Flood Lit multi-purpose sports court
- Internal access from your car accommodation
- Expected rental return of $1,000-$1,100 per week permanently tenanted
- 1265m2 block of amazing waterfront land
This home is peaceful, private and yet very central as it's only walking distance to multiple schools, medical and Robina Town Centre. Transport at your door, close proximity to main roads and only a 10mins drive to our famous Gold Coast beaches.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.