SOLD By Karen Douglas
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled into a leafy nook on the third fairway, this lovely spacious home is such a surprise! Even strolling down the garden pathway from the gatehouse you would never guess at the fabulous functional floor plan with its 10' ceilings and all the light bright glass doorways and windows to the outdoor living areas.
Homes in this small central cul-de-sac have been designed to emphasise originality and a love of easy private living. They are seldom offered for sale, and this highly affordable price from a motivated seller offers a rare window of opportunity to invest in a unique and private lifestyle!
- Awesome timber decking overlooking the Golf Course
- Alfresco entertaining areas on the deck, and under the sails extending the entire length of the house
- 2 private and separate indoor living areas opening to the outdoors
- Delightful central modern kitchen
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Huge master suite opening to the Golf Course, with large custom built robe and contemporary ensuite with double vanity
- Super well-designed main bathroom which includes a large separate powder room with its own entry
- Excellent storage space
- Very large laundry opening to a private drying courtyard
- Double lock up garage with workshop area
- Security doors and windows
- Air-conditioning and fans
- Fully fenced and gated
This is a delightfully private location with a low maintenance tropical garden. Local shops and transport are close by, and you are only minutes away from
- Cosmopolitan Robina Town Centre with its world class restaurants and cinemas and shopping and entertainment facilities
- Robina Train Station - direct trains to Brisbane and the international airport
- Robina Hospital and medical facilities
- CBus Stadium - home of the Titans
........ and 10 minutes from beautiful Gold Coast beaches and Jupiters Casino.
We are under instructions to sell - don't miss this one!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.