SOLD By Karyn O'Dea & Matt Micallef
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Address also known as 12 Promenade Ave, Robina
It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market a top floor apartment with so much to offer. A perfect buy for anyone looking to downsize, invest or purchase their first home. With the hard work done for you on the inside, next to no maintenance on the outside and low body corporate fees, these attributes alone will be sure to impress astute buyers in the market.
Freshly painted, new carpet, ducted air conditioning, a huge private balcony and an open floor plan demands you to inspect in person. We guarantee you won't be disappointed.
- Open plan and light filled living and dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space plus stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom boasts built-in robes and spacious ensuite
- 2 further bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Tandem garage with electric remote
- New carpets, freshly painted and ducted air conditioning throughout
- Body corporate approx. $61 per week
- Total of 26 apartments in the complex
- Council rates approx: $1,512 per year
- Water rates (excl usage): $936 per year
- Rental return appraised at $460 - $480 per week
- Onsite managers
- Sparkling swimming pool
- BBQ and outdoor entertaining
- Recreational room
Situated in a central and convenient location with easy access to the Pacific Highway. With walking distance to Robina Train Station, Robina Hospital, CBUS Stadium, Robina State High School and Robina Town Centre. Call Karyn O'Dea 0402 005 706 or Matt Micallef 0401 499 301 as they would love to show you through the open home.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.