CHARACTER FILLED HOME WITH SOARING CEILINGS + ENORMOUS UNDER HOUSE STORAGE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Impeccably appointed inside and out, this stunningly renovated home offers soaring high ceilings, beautiful polished timber floorboards, expansive open-plan living space and fantastic outdoor entertaining.
This stylish and contemporary home allows you to move around effortlessly between living, dining, entertaining from the heart of the home, the modern kitchen. With gas cooking and sleek white stone bench tops it comes fully equipped with loads of bench space as well. With a front and rear private, undercover alfresco area and a large yard for the kids to run around this home retains the value of peaceful tranquility or the perfect entertaining area.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Spacious bedrooms with built in robes & block out blinds
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans in all rooms throughout the home
- Great sized low maintenance yard
- Double garage with huge under house storage, perfect for the tradie or family with lots of gear
- 506sqm block of land
- Primary School catchment area of Southport Primary School
- High School catchment area of Keebra Park State High School
- Water notice - $349 per quarter
- Council rates notice - $846 per half year
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street of Southport, across the road from a large park with playground, a minute stroll to public transport and only a short drive to the Brickworks Centre and Southport Park shopping Centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.