SOLD By Karen Douglas & Iris Sugden
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nestled into a quiet private cul de sac in central Southport, this lovely secure unit is cute as a button and close to everything you'll ever need. You can live in it and love it, rent it and reap the rewards, or at this price!! keep it for your own use whenever you're in town!
There is presently a very happy tenant who would love to stay.... and no wonder! You can throw away the keys and walk to:
* Transport to the Gold Coast Hospital and Commonwealth Games Athletes Village
* The beautiful Broadwater Parklands with its waterfront playgrounds and fishing and boating and swimming facilities
* Australia Fair, the Light Rail and the bus
* Southport Business District
* St Hilda's School
In a small well managed complex of only 25, it offers:
- A wide tiled wrap-around patio for your exclusive use, cool and sheltered for outdoor living and entertaining.
- Secure basement parking for your car
- Easy extra parking in the street
- Security doors and windows, plus intercom access to the building
- A sparkling pool and BBQ area
This is a much sought after ground floor unit offered to the market at a bargain basement price by highly motivated sellers - so be very quick to inspect this one!
Body Corp approx $67pw
Rates approx $1600pa
Water approx $1200pa
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.