SOLD By Grant Burgess
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Interstate investor wants immediate sale.
Situated on the 14th floor, this executive styled, North facing, 1 bedroom plus study apartment in the residential only 'Avalon Apartments' is a must inspect.
The apartment would suit an investor or astute buyer with executive taste with its sleek, modern design throughout and located only 600 metres* to the beach and less than 100 metres* to the best shopping, dining and entertainment. (*approx.)
Features of the apartment include:
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Spacious open plan design
- Large North facing balcony with spectacular river and city skyline views
- 1 bedroom with walk in wardrobe which leads through to a large study area
- Hide-away laundry, loads of cupboard space throughout
- Boutique residential building (only 6 units per floor with no holiday letting)
- Walk to beach, shops, light rail and Surfers CBD
- Low body corporate ($89 per week)
- Rental appraisal $460 - $480 per week
The Avalon complex boasts architecturally acclaimed features throughout with full resort facilities including a large pool, spa, gymnasium, cinema, conference facility and security parking.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.