SOLD By Christine Shields
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Away from the hustle and bustle yet still only walking distance to the heart of Surfers Paradise, it's hard not to love every single aspect of this delightful and very comfortable one bedroom, one bathroom apartment. Due to the rarity of being one of the few apartments in the entire building which features a complete kitchen, separate bathroom and laundry area, this little treasure will not last long! Especially at such a realistic price!
Situated on its very own island, it's no wonder this resort feels like you're permanently living a relaxing holiday every day of the week. With state of the art facilities including a generous sized tennis court, a huge lagoon style swimming pool with waterfall, BBQ/function area, well-equipped gym, reviving steam room, spa, games room and your very own cafe within the complex, which is the ideal spot to indulge in a good book and enjoy the stunning waterfront views which come hand in hand with being directly located on Nerang River. With everything you could possibly need on your very own door step, you won't ever want to leave your personal and private sanctuary.
This fully furnished vacant apartment would certainly be the perfect start for a first home buyer who is finally ready to fly the nest, the retiree wanting to feel safe in a close-knit community, or the smart investor looking to benefit from an extremely attractive rental return. With nothing to do but move on in, as all freshly painted and decorated in ultra-modern furnishings.
- One queen sized bedroom with ceiling fan, open built in wardrobe and direct access onto your balcony overlooking manicured gardens and tennis court
- One bathroom with modern vanity and combined shower/bathtub
- Open and natural lighted living area with new air conditioning and direct access onto balcony
- Modern kitchen with considerable shelf, bench and cupboard space
- Separate and practical laundry with washing machine, dryer and sink
- One car space undercover
- Being sold fully furnished
- Approx 55sqm
- Cafe is located on the ground level below open for daily breakfast
- If you're an investor, you have the choice of attracting a weekly rental return or holiday letting the property (rates fluctuate based on tourist/holiday seasons) Air BNB
- Onsite management and reception
- Resort style facilities tennis court, lagoon style pool, gym, sauna, games room
- Body corporate is $107 approx per week (inclusive of 10% discount)
- Water per quarter $367.45 approx and council rates $625.95 half yearly approx
- Expected permanent rental of $360 per week
- Ample visitor parking
- Ample public transport available, walking distance to bus stops and the Gold Coast Tram
- Just under 1km walking distance to the beach
- Walking distance to world class restaurants and a range of entertainment venues
Our sellers have received an ongoing and solid income from this high performing investment when not used for their own use, but it's now time for them to offload to another lucky buyer. Call now for your private inspection and start living the dream.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.