SOLD By Karen Douglas
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 7 Cars
This outstanding modern home is offered to the market for the very first time by highly motivated owners who purpose-built it to their own high standards and now must relocate. Architect designed specifically for lifestyle and leisure and extended family, the property boasts a beautifully appointed self contained apartment downstairs, several indoor and outdoor living areas, a heated indoor pool, and a floodlit tennis court. A detailed list of construction and special features is available on inspection of the property or by contacting Karen.
A summary includes:
* Full size Supergrass tennis court, floodlit and boasting a rebound net for practice
* "The Elvis Room", a year-round leisure and games area which includes an indoor heated pool, billiard table, and tiled surrounds for food and fun - with glassed access to the pizza oven and gazebo outside
* 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 of which offer adjacent or ensuite bathrooms
* The 5th bedroom presently serves as a home office next to the front vestibule
* 2 beautifully appointed American oak kitchens with granite benches and splashbacks
* 3 alfresco dining areas and 2 internal living rooms
* A customised study with built in desk and shelves
* A utility / sewing room and laundry
* A wine storage / hobby room
* Ducted zoned air conditioning
* Secure and covered parking for at least 7 cars
* A 9m x 6m steel framed shed with workshop
* 3 Phase power
* 5kw solar power
* High pressure town water, plus 12 person Envirocycle also supplies grey water to the garden
* 30,000L underground water tank
The above features include the private dual living area downstairs, with its own -
* Deluxe kitchen and dining area
* Queen size bedroom opening to the garden
* Large fully tiled ensuite and laundry
* Spacious living room
* Undercover outdoor sitting/entertaining area with magic views
* Separate entry
* Rental potential if desired
This is a private, elevated property on 4350m2 totally usable land, surrounded by wildlife reserve and boasting glimpses of cosmopolitan Robina and beautiful Burleigh Headland through its unique eastern border of stately Norfolk pines. BIGGEST BONUS OF ALL is your unique open access to surrounding grassed areas and bushland wildlife reserve, incorporating summer creeks, rock pools and abundant wildlife.
It's built for family work and play and outdoor activities, and it's located in one of the Gold Coast's most prestigious and convenient acreage locations, minutes away from excellent private and public schools, Bond University, Robina hospital, rail transport to Brisbane international airport, and the buzzing cosmopolitan hub of Robina Town Centre.
Council rates approx $1800 per annum
Council water rates average $1200 per annum
If you don't want ordinary, be very quick with this one! it's selling now and it will be super special value for investment! Phone Karen today to inspect, or to obtain further details.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
7 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.