SOLD By Christine Shields
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A home you must see to believe the size and quality, nothing at all to do but move right in.
Perched on the banks of the Coomera River, set across 2 levels, this classically styled Coral home, enjoys an abundance of light and is generously appointed with multiple living areas and entertainment spaces. Great potential dual living for extended families.
Offering 5 bedrooms (or 4 and a study), 3 bathrooms, 3 separate living areas, alfresco dining and your own private pool this property rewards you at every turn.
Upstairs a generous master bedroom and ensuite to take in those glorious panoramic water views, add to that 2 guests bedrooms, a study and a casual living area and it might be all the space you need.
Downstairs is cleverly appointed with a formal living area, a handy downstairs bedroom/study, complimented with a powder room. in addition to this another living area and modern kitchen, again taking in those magnificent water views. This home offers a great separation of space for the extended family. Add to all this your sparkling inground pool, spa and alfresco area with your own private walkaway, that escorts you all the way down to the waters edge. You may find with all this, your guests and family intentionally overstay their welcome.
Bait the hook, cast the line or enjoy an evening kayak....All in all this spacious home is a lovely place to simply relax, retreat or unwind.
On the "MOST WANTED" list.... so don't delay. This home is a MUST to INSPECT and you will be surprised at the size and all the extras that this home offers. These owners are highly motivated to move out and move on with their next adventure. Therefore my Vendors instructions are clear, this has to be SOLD NOW...!!!
- Master bedroom, walk in robe
- Ensuite, bath, open plan
- 2 more bedrooms with built ins
- Study or extra bedroom
- All bedrooms with fans and carpeted
- Separate guests bathroom with bath
- Separate toilet
- Private living area
- Linen shoot
- Abundance of storage options throughout
- Formal living area carpeted and dining area
- Extra bedroom/study
- Separate powder room with toilet and vanity
- Modern kitchen, granite bench top, Bosch cookwear, new cook top, dishwasher
- Extra family living area off kitchen both with water views
- Separate large laundry lots of storage
- Ducted air conditioning
- New whirly birds
- Solar panels - 21 Hot water and electricity
- Undercover pergola area overlooking pool
- Salt water pool with a spa, new heat pump. Coloured lights in pool
- Brand new ceiling fans throughout the home
- Surround sound outside and outdoor speakers
- Garden lights throughout and down walkway
- Auto double lock up garage with storage plus drive through single garage opening
- Ocean access from Coomera River
- Land size 636sqm
- 306.7 sqm (33.0 sq)
- Rates $876.03 6 monthly
- Water $429.98 3 monthly
- Rental potential of $680 to $700 pw
- Friendly neighbours
- Only ever had 2 Owners
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.