SOLD By Josh Hannant
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Upper Coomera is set to boom off the back of the new Westfield Shopping Centre and Commonwealth Games. Take advantage of this opportunity to secure your place in the sought after area of "The Palms".
Situated on a 318m2 block and located within easy walking distance to amenities, schools and shops, you will love being so close to everything but at the same time enjoy a quiet cul-de-sac street.
Pet friendly and No body corporate EVER!!
Everything you could ever need is literally just up the road.
* 200m to bus stop The Hub & Coomera Square shops, Woolworths, Aldi, Coomera Tavern, Dan Murphys,
Gyms, Masters and banks
* 1km to M1
* 2km to Dreamworld and theme parks
* 2.8km to train station
* 50km to Coolangatta Internation Airport
* 55km to Brisbane City
* 20 minutes drive to world class beaches
Are the kids still at school? You have a plethora of schools to choose from as close as 800m away including:-
- Assisi Catholic College (600m)
- Coomera Anglican College (850m)
- Coomera Springs State (1km)
- St Stephens College (2.4km)
- Upper Coomera State College (2.5km)
- Highland Reserve State School (5.5km)
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths
- 2 Lock up garage
- Fully fenced back yard
- Water tank
- Air conditioning x2
- 3 separate lounge, dining , living areas
- Open plan
The interstate owner is a serious seller, so get in quick, as this one will not last!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.