SOLD By Christine Shields and Brandie Davey
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Here lies a truly uncut gem that is now calling upon its new owner. Not only do you have the opportunity to add some sparkle and your own unique flair to transform this house into a loving family home, but you can also immediately enjoy capitalising on this prime suburb location.
Neat and tidy, this 3 bedroom, single level home, oozes potential which is all yours for the taking! The open plan living extends to a fully fenced backyard offering a good sized block of 495m2 with plenty of room to put in a swimming pool if you so desired.
Priced accordingly, our seller's instructions couldn't be any clearer, they want to see a sold sticker on their sign out the front!
Be sure not to dawdle , affordable homes such as this are an extremely rare find on this street, let alone in this area, so have the keys to your car ready to come and view this home to avoid any disappointment.
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built in and sliding door access to outside courtyard
- Well sized 2nd and 3rd bedroom with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet for convenience
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Timber look laminex throughout main living area and hallway
- Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, electric appliances and good storage/bench space
- Separate laundry with outside access
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Private undercover outside entertaining area
- Side access to park a boat or trailer
- Rates half yearly are $702.87 and Water $411.49
- Land size 495 sqm with low maintenance gardens
- Public transport in the street
- Close proximity to local shops, schools, train station, M1 and local beaches
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.