SOLD By Grant Burgess
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This freshly painted and landscaped 4 bedroom property in the heart of Varsity Lakes has the keys waiting for you to snap it up. The owners have spent some quality time working on the property so all you have to do is move in and relax.
Walking through the front door you have a study nook to your left and the master on your right with a large ensuite and huge built in wardrobe. This free standing house has 4 bedrooms all with fans and built in robes. There are spacious separate living and dining areas; the kitchen is modern with stainless steel appliances and new range hood.
The back gardens have been landscaped; there is a new retaining wall and shade sail so you can entertain your guests.
The property Features:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double garage with automatic door
- Separate living and dining areas
- Modern kitchen with new appliances and extra storage
- High ceilings and roof insulation
- Ceiling fans and security screens
- Fresh paint and landscaped gardens
- In the Varsity Lakes school catchment
- Close proximity to Bond University, train station and parks
Properties like this one do not last long in the current market, so get your offer in before you miss out on July's best buy in Varsity Lakes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Study Nook
2 garage spaces