SOLD By Josh Willatt
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented home is the perfect buy, with low maintenance, spacious rooms and classic charm. From open spaces inside to an effortless flow out to the outdoor entertaining, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
With modern day character, style and comfort this historic Queenslander styled cottage still holds classic touches such as hand crafted features on the ceiling, led light front door and quaint picket fence on entry.
- Master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- Spacious contemporary style kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances with gas cooking
- Open plan living and dining with soaring 9 foot ceilings
- Outdoor deck with beautiful timber flooring
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Set upon a low maintenance 288sqm block of land
Rent Potential - $475 - $490 per week
Current Rates - $785 per half year
Current Water - $325 per quarter
With outstanding location, you are walking distance to Varsity College, Bond University, parks and playgrounds, cafes, shops and speciality stores. A short drive to Varsity Train Station, Robina Town Centre and the Pacific Highway.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.