SOLD By Jon Paul
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Dual key apartment opportunity just 5 minutes' walk to Bond University with a total rental return of $575 p/wk with $580 p/wk achievable.
Located on the second floor this desirable opportunity consists of two separate apartments on the one title. Sure to impress with space and quality, both apartments offering stone kitchen bench-tops, bathroom, built in wardrobe and quality fittings throughout.
This secure complex offers an outdoor garden area with BBQ facilities, lap pool and gymnasium with public transport, shops and parks all on your door step, rent both out or live in one and rent the other, where can you go wrong!
Studio apartment with separate bathroom, kitchenette with convection microwave, bar fridge, a/c fan, student desk and queen bed ensemble
* Rent $225 p/w
* Lease 27th April 2017
One bedroom apartment with car space, full kitchen and stone bench-tops, laundry, microwave, stainless steel fridge, covered patio with 4 piece outdoor setting and balcony.
* Rent $350 p/w
* Lease: 14th March 2017
* 575.00 total rental return per week
- $575.00 total rental return per week
- 8.8% management fee
- Pool, gym, private courtyard with access to outdoor podium and BBQ area
- Body Corp total $85.50 per week
- Council rates $30.15 per week
- Water Rates $24.30 per week
- Onsite Management do not charge for renewing leases, 3 month regular inspections, house rules
- Security patrols 10pm to 5am every night
ALL OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.