SOLD By Jon Paul
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With absolutely stunning northerly vistas across Lake Orr, this property is one of the best positioned homes in the South Bay Precinct. What really stands out are the amazing lake and park views from both living and bedrooms. Located close to lake walks, local sailing club, ALDI supermarket, bbq area, internationally acclaimed primary, secondary schools, Bond University, 10min to beaches or amazing shopping at Robina Town Centre.
What is the South Bay Precinct?
South Bay is a community inspired enclave that offers a diverse mix of homes with the possibility of business use such as health, beauty, IT, building and engineering. The community contributes a levy of approximately $19 per week toward insurances of buildings and the upkeep of common gardens, pocket parks and BBQ area. The purpose of the
owners levy is to maintain the South Bay precinct to high standard and protect their investment. Any questions? Call Jon to discuss.
All offers will be presented.
- Land size 188sqm
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 2 car garage
- Minutes' walk to Varsity Colleges, childcare, Aldi Supermarket, Fix Cafe and gym
- Efficient ducted air-conditioning (3 Phase)
- 300 metres to bus stop
- 7 mins drive to Burleigh Heads beach and Robina Town Centre
- Security screens
- Council approved for business/residential or both
- Fibre optic communications (TV, Phone, Data)
- 5000 Lt water tank
- North/south aspect to capture natural sunlight and the breezes
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.