SOLD By Chris Shields
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Resting quietly away at the end of a cul-de-sac, behold the private sanctuary of this 3 bedroom tastefully renovated family home.
Simply live easily, both indoors and out, with the bonus of Alfresco dining in your enclosed outdoor living area, whilst taking in the seclusion of your tropical secret garden.
Or there's always that option to take a dip in your enticing tropical pool.
This stylish home with already renovated kitchen and bathrooms is a wonderful example of how good life can be.
The convenience is further enhanced by proximity to the local schools,shops, public transport and the beautiful local beaches of the GC. For all this and much more the mere location of this home means it simply will not remain on the market for long.
- Master bedroom with air conditioning
- Walk in robe and tastefully renovated en suite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built ins
- All bedrooms have fans and carpeted
- Freshly painted throughout
- New blinds throughout
- Security screens throughout
- Renovated modern Kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and gas stove top
- Timber flooring in Kitchen and Dining
- Air conditioned, carpeted Main living area
- Guests bathroom modern renovation with bath
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Internal access through enclosed patio area to auto SLUG
- Enclosed undercover tiled Alfresco area
- Garden shed and veggie patch
- Lush tropical garden easy maintenance
- In ground salt water pool
- Fully fenced
- Land size 447 sqm
- Rates $777.58 6 monthly
- Water $333.88 quarterly
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.