SOLD By Christine Shields
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away in a private cul-de sac , you will appreciate the functional and open planned layout of this home which is complimented by its natural lighting. due to the positioning of the home on the block.
The benefits of the home are not just limited to the inside either, you will also be impressed by one of the largest backyards in the area and the pleasant neighbourhood atmosphere in which this property resides.
This solid 3 bedroom brick home combines the three most important characteristics of buying a property, affordability, location and privacy. With this property, you have the opportunity to own a home which is a profitable addition to any investor's portfolio. The long term tenants have made this place their home for many years now and relish the opportunity to stay on.
Central to local shops and a family/doggie park, within 5 minutes drive to Robina Town Centre, 5 minutes to Bond University, 5 minutes to Robina Hospital and 10 minutes to one of the Gold Coast's most favourite Beach's, Burleigh Heads. A must to inspect don't delay your viewing.
- Generous sized master bedroom with ensuite, double built in, ceiling fan and sliding door access to outside
- 2 other comfortable sized bedrooms, both with built ins and fans
- Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet for functionality
- Open planned living combining both a formal lounge and dining area
- Another separate dining area
- Great sized kitchen with dishwasher, range-hood, oven and electric stove-top
- Separate laundry with side access to outside
- Undercover entertainment area
- Consistent neutral colours throughout the interior of home
- Fully fenced and very low maintenance backyard with side gate accessibility
- Double garage Auto
- Currently achieving a solid rental return of $470 per week until 24th May 2018
- Water $342.28 per quarter
- Rates $939.86 six monthly
- Block size is 622 sqm
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces