SOLD By Christine Shields and Brandie Davey
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Impressive to say the least, all the hard work has already been done for you with our sellers sparing no expense with their tasteful and extensive renovations. With a palette of modern colour schemes and fresh decorative touches, this stunning duplex will have you head over heels in love the moment you step through the front door.
Deceiving from the outside, this property shares more similarities with a house than a duplex because of its spacious design and open plan feel. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, you'll appreciate an instance sense of security with a fully enclosed and established bamboo screened courtyard. Tailored to the hostess, the stylish kitchen offers an island breakfast bar complimented by state of the art stainless steel appliances and the perfect alfresco entertainment area.
Conveniently located within the catchment areas of both junior and senior Varsity Colleges, Bond University, Robina Town Centre, your own personal shopping village and Burleigh Beach, this home certainly ticks all the right boxes for a first home, downsize or profitable addition to any portfolio.
Representing pure elegance both inside and out, the private oasis you have been dreaming of has finally come true. With duplexes incredibly rare to find in this highly sought after area, you would be crazy to miss an inspection as this will not last long!
- Master bedroom with double and single built in wardrobes, ceiling fan, air-conditioning and ultra-modern ensuite with rain head shower
- 2 other large bedrooms both with ceiling fans and built ins
- Air conditioned and open planning living and dining area
- Fully renovated main bathroom with oversized plunge bath
- New contemporary style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and bosch dishwasher
- Separate renovated laundry with extra storage facilities
- Garden shed
- Genuine hardwood timber floor boards throughout
- LED lighting throughout
- Security screens throughout
- Alfresco entertaining with waterproof shade sail plus extra side courtyard
- Fully insulated
- Single automatic garage with extra shade sail undercover parking and additional off street parking
- Work shop/bench included in the garage
- Block size is 277m2
- Water $414.40 per quarter and council rates $707.45 half yearly
- NO body corporate, just building insurance of $625.77 per year
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.