SOLD By Josh Willatt
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
No Body Corp, shared building insurance only!
A unique opportunity to secure an immaculately presented and well positioned, light filled duplex. Offering soaring 9ft ceilings, open plan living area and effortless flow to a large wrap around outdoor entertaining with grass.
With an elevated position and cool summer breezes sweeping from Lake Orr, this home has an incredible airflow throughout. Polished timber flooring throughout the upstairs living and a fresh coat of paint throughout, there isn't a thing to do.
- Enormous master bedroom with a combined large walk-in robe and built in robe
- Master also comes accompanied by a great sized ensuite
- Contemporary style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living and dining with soaring 9ft ceilings
- 12 Panels 500KW Solar panels
- Double lock up garage with internal access
Current Rates: $731 approx. per half year
Current Water: $387 approx. per quarter
Shared building insurance: $609 approx. per year
Rent Potential: $525 - $540 approx. per week
Conveniently located and within walking distance to the hub of Varsity Lakes, beautiful parks and walking tracks and Bond University. Short drive to the Pacific Highway, Robina Town Centre and Varsity Lakes Colleges.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.