SOLD By Chris Shields
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Don't pass this one up for your investment portfolio or the beginning of your retirement plans. With existing tenants in place and very happy to stay on, this 2 bedroom Unit is a must see. The home's kitchen, dining and living room is open plan and have been renovated to a very high standard, they've done the hard work, you just need to take over and reap the rewards.
Outside the Unit is fully fenced to give privacy as well as security for children and pets, with room for them to run and play. With a huge patio area to enjoy alfresco entertaining all year round whilst listening to the abundance of birdlife that live in the surrounding trees.
Enjoy the unique beauty of owning in this very quiet well maintained complex, don't delay this Unit is sure to please.
- Newly painted throughout, new stylish tiles and lighting
- Open plan modern lounge, dining and kitchen area air-conditioned
- 2 bedroom with walk in robes and ceiling fans and carpeted
- 1 bathroom totally renovated in an ultra-modern style
- Ultra-modern kitchen with matching splashback to bathroom area
- Large laundry area renovated into an open plan layout
- Large outdoor entertaining area with huge undercover alfresco area
- Full colour bond fencing, corner block
- Situated in a cul-de-sac position
- Pet Friendly to body corp approval
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Excellent rental return of $400 to $410 per week
- Situated close to schools, public transport, shopping centres, M1 and various beaches
- Complex off 55, backing onto dog friendly Frascott Park
- Low body corp approx $23pw
- Rates $ 810.65 6 monthly
- Water $ 418.85 quarterly
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.