SOLD By Josh Hannant
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
You do the numbersThey really stack up here.
Simply too good to miss, this stunning townhouse will more than impress with it's dress circle location and whopping rent potential of $720 p/wk.
Come and secure your future today.
- 4 large bedrooms (downstairs bedroom includes kitchenette)
- 4 bathrooms
- 1 auto lock up garage with extra car park
- Pet friendly
- Boutique block of 8 spread out over a 1234m2 block
- Large under cover outdoor balcony with picturesque park views
- Large gourmet kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances plus dish washer
- Open plan lounge dining area overlooking the park
- Timber Floorboards
- Private courtyard
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ample cupboard/storage space
- Fans & Separate laundry
- Built in 2003
The choice is yours
1) Rent out and let the tenants pay off the mortgage for you
2) Live in and rent the spare rooms to assist paying the property off
3) Move the family in, spread out and enjoy the space
Currently rented for $530 p/wk to a family, this home has the potential to be rented for $720 p/wk ($180 p/wk to students) on a per room basis.
Located in a quiet street within close proximity to Bond Uni, Robina Town Centre, Public transport, Varsity Train Station, Gold Coast Hospital, Schools, Shops, Lake Orr, Walkways, Parks, Trendy Cafes, Boutique restaurants & Varsity Lakes business precinct.
Loaded with value, this A Class investment is truly a unique opportunity not to be missed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.