SOLD By Josh Willatt
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
VACANT BOUTIQUE TOWNHOUSE IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
This home boasts an abundance of natural light, space and accompanied by a low maintenance private courtyard, perfect for entertaining. Positioned in a quiet cul de sac in an elevated positioned of central Varsity Lakes, this split-level townhouse in a boutique block of 5 is filled with charm, privacy and style.
- Living room with separate dining and access to courtyard.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances an ample bench and cupboard space
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with brand new renovated en-suite and balcony
- Single lock up garage + extra car space in front of garage
- Pet friendly
- Rent return of $480-$500 per week
- Vacant possession must be sold
Body Corp $59.91 per week
School catchment area
Prep to Year 12 - Varsity College
With Bond Uni, Lake Orr, schools and shops only walking distance and Robina Town Centre just a short drive, this is in the perfect location.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.