SOLD By Leanne Jenke
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
Ideal for the larger or extended family, this unique dual living home stands out from the rest with its quaint features and 5000 m2 of flat useable land and yet is only minutes to Robina Town Center.
Reminiscent of the popular Barn style home, this residence offers two connected dwellings and stands out for its warm and inviting interior and unique floor plan.
Once inside you will be impressed with the whitewashed walls which highlight the striking warm timber touches throughout- including a gorgeous timber barn- style door.
This lovely home allows for a multiple of uses depending on your family and/or work needs perfect for anyone wanting to work from home. And for the tradies - there is plenty of room for trucks and utes.
- 5000m2 useable land
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Dual living potential
- Impressive front gates and concrete driveway up to house.
- Open plan living area with timber bi-folds opening to the indoor /outdoor entertaining area
- Gorgeous barn style timber door
- Timber windows and fly screens
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, and lots of bench space
- Laundry facilities sit adjacent to kitchen
- Pond with resident family of ducks
- Plenty of offstreet parking for trucks, utes or multiple cars.
- Ample room to add sheds or garage.
- Horse friendly property
- Easy access to M1
- Minutes to Worongary Shopping Village and Mudgeeraba Village
If you are looking for something intrinsically different from the average home, but still want character, warmth and a home that invites you to add your own stamp of personality, then you must inspect this property now!!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.