SOLD By Rhyss Freeman
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This property will be one of the best buying opportunities in today's market. Rarely available is a home such as this. Ideally situated on an elevated block, with stunning views of the Gold Coast skyline, this property lends its self to a world of opportunities. This could be either a great family home with the added bonus of a separate granny flat ideal for the extended family or independent teenager. Alternatively, save thousands by running your business from home with dual street frontages.
- Master bedroom with Walk in Robe, Ensuite, Spa with Views
- Open plan living with SPECTACULAR Surfers Paradise and Hinterland Views
- Recently renovated in-ground Pool, with large entertainment deck off the dining area. Fenced with frameless glass so as not to obstruct the incredible views
- Second dwelling is a self Contained 1 Bedroom granny flat, Sporting its own private entry
- A stand alone salon, office or work space with perched above a double lock up garage
- Plenty of off street parking
- Potential rental return of $750PW +
- 876m2 block with dual frontage
- 6kw inverter - 24 panel solar power system
What more could you want? A property that is ideal for so many things. Located within easy access to the M1, only 10 - 15 minutes to most places on the Gold Coast. Only 7 minutes to Robina, 1 minute to the Worongary Primary School, a 200m walk to the bus stop which can take you anywhere on the GC including High Schools, and a very short walk to one of Gold Coasts top 3 best cafes. Supermarkets and doctors within close proximity.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.