SOLD By Kelley Falcke
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Found in the ever popular Worongary suburb sits this private three-bedroom home on a 754sqm block. With the local award winning caf, Le Vintage, metres from your door step and only minutes away from shopping centres, restaurants & fantastic schools this property is a must see. It is a great opportunity for families, investors or anyone looking for a great property in one of the Gold Coast's most sought after areas.
A chance to create your dream home awaits
27 San Fernando Dr features:
- 3 Large bedrooms with plenty of room to create a 4TH
- Great floorplan with high ceilings throughout
- Kitchen overlooks the backyard, easy access to dining and outdoor entertaining
- Huge living area with air con, separate to tiled dining areas
- Covered outdoor entertaining overlooks pool and backyard with views of Surfers Paradise
- Fully fenced backyard with a pool, great for the kids and the furry family members
- Double lock up garage with high ceilings and plenty of bench space
- Secured and fenced front entrance with a double carport
- Extras include but not limited to current termite barrier in place, easy maintenance gardens and much more on inspection
Annual Rates: $ 1200 approx.
Annual Water: $ 600 approx. (depends on usage)
Age of home: Approx. 20 Years
School zones: Primary - Worongary SS Secondary - Nerang SHS
Local private schools available in Emmanuel College and St Michaels College
550m to Local Bus Stop on Hinkler Dr
450m to Local Le Vintage Boutique Cafe
2.5km to Worongary Town Centre
5.9km to Emmanuel College
6.1km to Nerang Train Station
This home is not one to be missed, in such a desired location it will not last long.
Contact Kelley Falcke today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Photos were taken with previous furniture, home is now vacant.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.