Some facts about the Ray White Group
Today, Ray White is Australasia’s Supergroup.
Over 800 individual offices are spread across Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia. Together they help around 220,000 home owners and purchasers successfully buy and sell property every year.
With an annual sales turnover last year exceeding $2 billion per month, Ray White today provides a broad range of real estate and related property services.
For example, we managed some 200,000 rental properties last year and our commercial sales are approaching $1 billion per annum.
So you see, as an Australian family owned business, we’ve got a lot to be proud of. Below is a summary of our achievements so far.
These are just a few of the facts we want you to know about us so you can feel secure about dealing with any Ray White office in the network for your next property transaction.
When you choose Ray White, you are choosing over 100 years of experience and a name you can trust. We guarantee it!
- Began in 1902 in Crows Nest Queensland
- Today’s network consists of over 800 individually owned and operated offices.
- Truly international. Successfully operating in Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia.
- Annual sales turnover of $20 billion. That’s around $54,000,000 worth of property every day.
- Employing over 5,000 staff.
- Managing 200,000 rental properties across the group and helped 25,000 tenants move last year.
- Ray White Financial Services sourced nearly $3 billion in net approved home loans last financial year.
- Established the largest independent internet site in Australasia, approaching 45,000 property viewings per day.
- Appointed official manager of the Residential Accommodation Program for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
- Ray White Insurance was created in 1998 to provide competitive policies for homebuyers and sellers.
- Ray White Valuers conduct over 100,000 mortgage valuations through their national network every year.
- Ray White Invest was created in 2000 and has provided over $275 million to property development and projects undertaken by the group’s clients.