Chief Executive Officer
Following a career in sales and property development, Scott Burgess along with his brother Grant took over the Ray White Robina franchise in 2006. Since that time the business has grown in size substantially.
As Chief Executive Officer of the business, Scott has overseen the total transformation of the original franchise. From a team of 8 people in 2006, the business has grown considerably through what could only be described as extremely tough economic conditions. The business today employ a combined team of more than 40 Real Estate industry professionals.
During this time the business has won many awards which include Ray White Qld Best New Business Talent Award, Ray White Commercial’s International Team Of The Year Award 2010, Ray White Qld Auction Agency Of The Year Award 2011 and Ray White Qld’s Individual Community Contribution Award 2011. Scott is also a current finalist in Ray White Commercial’s International Leader Of The Year.
The Ray White Robina Group now comprises of Residential Sales, Commercial Sales & Leasing, Project Marketing, Residential and Commercial Property Management as well as a finance arm.
- 2023/2024 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Robina
- 2022/2023 - Max White Award
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Robina
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Robina
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Robina
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Robina
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Robina
- 2017 - 10 Year Service Award